Welcome to Transfer Orientation
Transfer Orientation is a mandatory one-day program for new UCR transfer students. You will learn about what resources are available for your academic and personal success, register for classes* along with being able to network with faculty, staff, and other UCR transfer students.
Fall Admits: Please register by Aug. 1, 2020.
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please contact Orientation at (951) 827-2789 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made at least two weeks prior to the event so the university has sufficient time to arrange reasonable accommodations.
Transfer Orientation Session Dates - Fall 2020 Admits
- Highlander Orientation sessions are organized according to colleges and majors. Plan for a one-day session from 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m. that corresponds accordingly.
- Attending the mandatory Highlander Orientation program is a provision of UC Riverside admission.
Session 1: Monday, Aug. 31, 2020
Session 2: Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020
Session 3: Thursday, Sept. 3, 2020
Session 4: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020
Session 5: Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020
Session 6: Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2020
Fee: $90 - billed to students Fall Statement due Sept. 15
One-Day Orientation Activities
- Network with faculty and staff from your academic college
- Discover classes in your major
- Access UCR's online registration system, R'mail and iLearn
- Attend workshops to learn about campus resources
- Explore UCR's campus
- Connect with other transfer students
- Tap into UCR's many resources
- Learn UCR traditions!