Transfer Orientation is a mandatory one-day program for new UCR transfer students. You will learn about what resources are available for your academic and personal success along with being able to network with faculty, staff and other UCR transfer students.
**Please note that you will be contacted separately for academic advising and course registration times from your college.
Please register by December 1, 2018.
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please contact Orientation at (951) 827-2789 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made at least two weeks prior to the event so the University has sufficient time to arrange reasonable accommodations.
Transfer Orientation Session Dates - Winter '19 Admits
Monday, December 17th 8:00am - 4:00pm
Fee: $90 - billed to students Winter Statement
One-Day Orientation Activities
- Network with faculty and staff from your academic college
- Discover classes in your major
- Access UCR's online registration system, R'mail and iLearn
- Attend workshops to learn about campus resources
- Explore UCR's campus
- Connect with other transfer students
- Tap into UCR's many resources
- Learn UCR traditions!