Welcome to Transfer Orientation
Transfer Orientation is a mandatory one-day program for new UCR transfer students. You will learn about what resources are available for your academic and personal success, register for classes along with being able to network with faculty, staff and other UCR transfer students.
Please register by August 1, 2019.
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please contact Orientation at (951) 827-2789 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made at least two weeks prior to the event so the University has sufficient time to arrange reasonable accommodations.
Transfer Orientation Session Dates - Fall '19 Admits
- Highlander Orientation sessions are organized according to colleges and majors. Plan for a one-day session from 7:30am - 6:00pm that corresponds accordingly.
- Attending the mandatory Highlander Orientation program is a provision of UC Riverside admission.
Session 1: Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Session 2: Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Session 3: Thursday, September 5, 2019
Session 4: Friday, September 6, 2019
Session 5: Monday, September 9, 2019
Fee: $90 - billed to students Fall Statement due September 13th
One-Day Orientation Activities
- Network with faculty and staff from your academic college
- Discover classes in your major
- Access UCR's online registration system, R'mail and iLearn
- Attend workshops to learn about campus resources
- Explore UCR's campus
- Connect with other transfer students
- Tap into UCR's many resources
- Learn UCR traditions!